Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, walk to Golden Gai
Popular property highlights
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Shinjuku Golden Gai and Omoide Yokocho. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are also within 3 mi (5 km). Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station is only a 4-minute walk and Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 7 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and a microwave in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site.
All 620 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with first-run films, and comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters. Fridges, electric kettles and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.
APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tokyo hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 620
- Number of floors - 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- First-run movies
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath. This service features separate men's and women's areas.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1800 and JPY 2000 for adults, and JPY 1100 and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Hotel Kabukicho Tower
- APA Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Kabukicho Tower
- Apa Hotel Shinjuku-Kabukicho Tower Tokyo
We should mention
One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Parking height restrictions apply.
This is an Expedia Rate property.