Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, and within 3 mi (5 km) of Shibuya Crossing and Nippon Budokan. Tokyo Dome and Tokyo Imperial Palace are also within 6 mi (10 km). Higashi-shinjuku Station is 6 minutes by foot and Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station is 7 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a 24-hour front desk, express check-in and express check-out. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 217 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus fridges and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find down duvets, hairdryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi features express check-in and express check-out. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
Property Registry Number – 30新保衛環第29号
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 1.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Early check-in is available for a fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.