- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 2 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 5 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Midtown and Akihabara Electric Town are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2 min drive
- Yasukuni Shrine - 4 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 5 min drive
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71 min drive
About this property
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Property registration number
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi Hotel
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi Tokyo
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho Nishi Hotel Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and public transport
- Limited parking spaces
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Electronic bidet
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- flat-screen TV
- pay films
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
difficult to locate, too many hotels having the name APA.