Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Odori Park
Popular property highlights
Situated in Sapporo, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Nitori Culture Hall and Odori Park. Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are also within 15 minutes. Daido station is only a 2-minute walk and Nishi-juitchome Station is 4 minutes.
3 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a business centre and conference space.
All 292 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and LED televisions. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, hairdryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, gift shops/news stands and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Royton Sapporo has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Meeting rooms 19
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Royton Sapporo has 3 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1080 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 for adults and JPY 1000.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 3240 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Royton Sapporo Hotel
- Royton Hotel
- Royton Sapporo
- Royton Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Royton Hotel Sapporo
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.