Room is updated and clean. Staffs are nice and helpful. Unfortunately, my room is located at lower floor and its view with canal view is blocked by hotel’s building structure as making reservation for canal view room.
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan
- 2 min walk
- Rinyu Morning Market
- 13 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Sapporo (OKD-Okadama)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 2 min walk
- Rinyu Morning Market - 13 min walk
- Suitengu - 13 min walk
- Otaru Music Box Museum - 14 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 18 min walk
- Sapporo Inaho Station - 20 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 64 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sonia Otaru
A restaurant, self parking and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and in-room massages. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like fridges and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 2100.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1200 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sonia Otaru
- Sonia Otaru
- Hotel Sonia Otaru, Hokkaido
- Sonia Hotel Otaru
- Hotel Sonia Otaru Hotel
- Hotel Sonia Otaru Otaru
- Hotel Sonia Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9:30 AM: JPY 1800 per person
- 1 restaurant
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Number of hot springs - 1
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Hot springs on site
The hotel staffs is super friendly, we reach Otaru quite late but the staff are there assisting us to check-in. We're extremely happy with the services provided and hotel room is in good condition, cleanliness is superb.