- Rinyu Morning Market
- 13 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Otaru Music Box Museum
- 15 min walk
- Sapporo (OKD-Okadama)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Otaru, Hotel Nord Otaru is in the historical district and on a river. Otaru Canal and Suitengu are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ironaifuto Park and Temiya Cave. Otaru Kihinkan and Otaru Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Rinyu Morning Market - 13 min walk
- Suitengu - 13 min walk
- Otaru Music Box Museum - 15 min walk
- Otaru Museum - 17 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 19 min walk
- Sapporo Inaho Station - 20 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sizzle – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Hotel Nord Otaru
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Nord Otaru
- Nord Otaru
- Hotel Nord Otaru Hokkaido
- Hotel Nord Otaru Hotel
- Hotel Nord Otaru Otaru
- Hotel Nord Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Tidy and clean, right next to the Otaru Canal, breakfast at a very nice restaurant with stunning scenery. Friendly staff!