- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera
- 4 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 6 min drive
- Northern Horse Park
- 13 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose is in an area with good airport proximity. Lake Shikotsu and Aoba Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Chitose Salmon Aquarium and Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park. Northern Horse Park and Ecorin Village are also worth visiting.
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera - 4 min drive
- Northern Horse Park - 13 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park - 18 min drive
- Lake Shikotsu - 23 min drive
- Sapporo Dome - 23 min drive
- Atsubetsu Station - 34 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- YUUKARA – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose
Food and drink
Too expensive. Scammed us for an extra A $65 for an extra person in an already booked and set "3" bed room. Tiny, below average room, 2 beds and a fold out. A $200:all up. More than a bit rich ! Expedia didnt help with the way the room was advertised.