I have just finished a stay of 23 nights. And I only have good things to say about my stay . The business is family run, Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. I need coffee when I wake, and each morning I could here the pot gurgling, The room was simple The towels and sheets were changed and room cleaned regularly. The rate is more expensive than the average in the village, but you can see and feel the difference. Their is no safe or safety box, I am unaware of anywhere having this facility. However the property is accessed by a locked gate and their is always someone watching over the property. My stay was in October, mosquitoes We’re a minor annoyance, nothing major. I saw others use the laundry service offered by Gina, who always returned them promptly. The breakfast is very simple, but I did see Norma, meeting guests special requests, but please give her notice. The choice and availability of various food items is extremely limited in the village. Also be aware WiFi is almost entirely non existent in the entire village. Jerry helped me organise a local sim, that gave some limited help. Thank you. Agnes was always available to help with anything, and ensured I was comfortable . For the purposes of this review I have tried to stick exclusively to Le Cou de Tou. I would advise anyone to research the village of Port Barton before visiting. I would happily stay again! Thank you to all the staff for making my visit special.
- Port Barton Beach
- 4 min walk
- Pamaoyan Beach
- 6 min drive
- Pamoayan Falls
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-11-12. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Port Barton Beach - 4 min walk
- Pamaoyan Beach - 6 min drive
- Pamoayan Falls - 18 min drive
- Caramay Falls - 24 min drive
- Long Beach - 80 min drive
- Puerto Princesa (PPS) - 139 min drive
About this property
Port Barton Le Cou De Tou Village Resort
This smoke-free hotel features dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Free continental breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden. All 11 rooms offer balconies or patios, ceiling fans and showers.
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) during limited hours
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–9:00 AM
- Dry-cleaning service
- No lifts
- Dry-cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Ceiling fan
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
a crowed design away from the beach not worth the price.