- Reston Town Center
- 2 min walk
- Reston Hospital Center
- 14 min walk
- Reston National Golf Course
- 2 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Hyatt Regency Reston is in an area with great airport proximity. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Reston Town Center and Fair Oaks Mall. Ready for a night out? Consider Eagle Bank Arena and Old Ox Brewery. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Reston Town Center - 2 min walk
- Reston Hospital Center - 14 min walk
- Reston National Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts - 10 min drive
- National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center - 13 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 24 min drive
- Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station - 72 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tavern 64 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Reston
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Location is very good. Bathroom tub area had areas of mold.