Puerto Galera Hotels from P560
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Puerto Galera
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Puerto Galera, which is also known for its mountains. In Puerto Galera, there are 73 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Puerto Galera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puerto Galera is 74 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C