Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manila hotel in Ermita, walk to Rizal Park
This family-friendly Manila hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Rizal Park, Manila Ocean Park and Manila Bay. U.S. Embassy and San Agustin Church are also within 15 minutes. United Nations LRT Station is 17 minutes by foot and Central LRT Station is 20 minutes.
Along with 6 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a swim-up bar are on-site.
All 515 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and iPod docking stations. Free wired Internet and 24-hour room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Manila Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Manila Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business centre and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a kid's pool, a hot tub and a sauna. On-site self-parking is complimentary.
The Manila Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Year Built – 1912
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 515
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Ilang-Ilang – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Champagne Room – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Red Jade – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 2600 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cots (infant beds) available
- Deposit: PHP 4000.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1550 for adults and PHP 775 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2600 per night
- Manila Hotel