- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- City of Dreams Manila
- 17 min walk
- SMX Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- SM Mall of Asia
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Solaire Resort and Casino is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Fort Bonifacio and Fort Santiago are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM Mall of Asia and SM Makati. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Star City and Manila Ocean Park.
- Manila Bay - 1 min walk
- City of Dreams Manila - 17 min walk
- SMX Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Baclaran Church - 3 min drive
- SM Mall of Asia - 4 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 7 min drive
- Doroteo Jose LRT Station - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Waterside – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Finestra – Pool-view steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Red Lantern – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Yakumi – Ocean-view restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Solaire Resort and Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Room provided was meant for PWD which excludes bath tub wherein it was not requested during booking.Room transfer was too slow follow up was done 3 times till transfer. Awaken by bellboy around 1251am mistakenly knocking the wrong room.