- Gateway Mall
- 2 min walk
- Kia Theater
- 3 min walk
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- 5 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel is located on the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Quezon Memorial Circle and Quiapo Church are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Travelling with kids? Consider Manila Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.Visit our Quezon City travel guide
- Gateway Mall - 2 min walk
- Kia Theater - 3 min walk
- Smart Araneta Coliseum - 5 min walk
- Art In Island - 12 min walk
- Camp Aguinaldo Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station - 5 min walk
- Manila Pandacan Station - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Food Exchange Manila – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Gourmet Bar by Novotel – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- The 6th Pool Bar & Lounge – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Indulge – Brasserie. Open daily.
About this property
Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PHP 1000 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1897.5 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1050 for adults and PHP 525 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 2750 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 80 per day
- Pet fee: PHP 1000 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1897.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Novotel Manila Araneta Center Quezon City
- Hotel Novotel Manila Araneta Center
- Novotel Manila Araneta Center Quezon City
- Novotel Manila Araneta Center
- Novotel Manila Araneta City
- Hotel Novotel Manila Araneta Center
- Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel Hotel
- Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel Quezon City
- Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel Hotel Quezon City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent service, fast and efficient check in. I would especially like to thank one of the manager's; Kaye; for her helpful and over and beyond customer service.