- Greenhills Shopping Center
- 4 min drive
- Fort Bonifacio
- 6 min drive
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City
- 6 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Greenhills Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Fort Bonifacio - 6 min drive
- Ayala Center - 6 min drive
- St Luke's Medical Center Global City - 6 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 12 min drive
- Shaw Boulevard Station - 4 min walk
- Manila Pandacan Station - 7 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Crossroads Hostel Manila
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 500 per week
- Cash Breakage deposit: PHP 500 per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 75 and PHP 125 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: PHP 200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: PHP 200 for check-in between 8:00 PM and 1:00 AM
- Late check-out fee: PHP 300 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 15 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- CROSSROADS HOSTEL MANILA MANDALUYONG CITY
- CROSSROADS MANILA MANDALUYONG CITY
- CROSSROADS MANILA
- CROSSROADS HOSTEL MANILA Mandaluyong
- CROSSROADS MANILA Mandaluyong
- Crossroads Hostel Manila Mandaluyong
- Crossroads Hostel Manila Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Street parking
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee weekends 7:00 AM–9:00 AM: PHP 75-125 per person
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
Things to do
- Designer shops
- Shopping centre
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
- Shared accommodations
Nice hostel with minor cons
Very friendly staff with clean facilities but its operating hours are from 6am to 8pm, so if you arrive in the middle of the night, you WILL NOT be able to enter the hostel. (learned it the hard way) In addition, the neighbourhood can seem unsafe, but the people won't bother you if you keep to yourself. Overall, a pretty good place to stay if you just want something cheap.