Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Manila hotel in Ermita, walk to Manila Bay
Popular property highlights
Located in Ermita, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of National Library of the Philippines, Manila Bay and Manila Doctors Hospital. Robinson's Place and Philippine General Hospital are also within 1 mile (2 km). United Nations LRT Station is 11 minutes by foot and Pedro Gil LRT Station is 19 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas.
All 282 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus WiFi and TVs. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Bayview Park Hotel Manila
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business centre and a limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Bayview Park Hotel Manila is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness centre
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PHP 320 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( PHP 360 per day )
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Number of bathrooms -
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Tea Lounge – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 650 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 320 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PHP 360 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Bayview Park Hotel Manila
- Bayview Park Hotel
- Bayview Park Manila
- Bayview Park
- Bayview Hotel Manila
- Hotel Bayview Park
We should mention
Pool access available from 7 AM to 5 PM.
This is an Expedia Rate property.