Its new and clean ..no elevator...not friendly hotel for pwd people...not accessible to transpo- only tricycles (charges very high fare)
- SM City Lipa
- 3 min drive
- Fernando Air Base
- 6 min drive
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- SM City Lipa - 3 min drive
- Fernando Air Base - 6 min drive
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club - 7 min drive
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club - 18 min drive
- Padre Pio Shrine - 44 min drive
About this property
Meaco Royal Hotel - Lipa
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has a corner/local shop and free WiFi in public areas. All 30 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and showers. Guests will also find desks and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Meaco Royal Hotel - Lipa Lipa
- Meaco Royal Hotel - Lipa Hotel
- Meaco Royal Hotel - Lipa Hotel Lipa
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Corner/local shop
- Corner/local shop
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Hotel is situated in a very busy local market place. Be aware that the hotel does not have a lift, so you'll be walking up and down stairs a lot. The staff are less than welcoming, and the policy of having to return your room key to the front desk every time you leave the hotel is irritating. Would I stay here again? Probably not - i would search for a friendlier hotel which treated their guests as guests and not children.