- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- SM City Lipa
- 3 min drive
- Fernando Air Base
- 5 min drive
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Lipa, Hotel Gregorio is in the city centre. San Sebastian Cathedral and Malvar Shrine are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Taal lake and Mt Maculot.
- SM City Lipa - 3 min drive
- Fernando Air Base - 5 min drive
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club - 7 min drive
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club - 19 min drive
- Villa Escudero Plantations - 27 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: PHP 80 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Gregorio Lipa
- Hotel Gregorio Hotel
- Hotel Gregorio Hotel Lipa
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9 AM: PHP 80 per person
- No lifts
- Reception hall
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference centre
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Girl, it’s the worst hotel I’ve ever been in my entire life.