- Koetsu-ji Temple
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Shozan Resort Kyoto
- 11 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 70 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Kita Ward neighbourhood, Ryokan Nenrinbo is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Toei Kyoto Studio Park and Kyoto Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto.
- Koetsu-ji Temple - 2 min walk
- Genkoan - 3 min walk
- Shozan Resort Kyoto - 11 min walk
- Imamiya Shrine - 3 min drive
- Kinkaku-ji - 5 min drive
- Kyoto Kitano-Hakubaicho Station - 10 min drive
- Kitaoji Station - 12 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 108 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Pool-view restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.