- Nishiki Market
- 6 min walk
- Shijo Omiya
- 8 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 52 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Kyoto Tower and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gojo Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Nishiki Market - 6 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 8 min walk
- Pontocho - 15 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 17 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 18 min walk
- Shijo Station - 5 min walk
- Gojo Station - 8 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 88 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Amber Court – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Japanese Restaurant Sagan – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Chinese Restaurant Hisuie – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Teppanyaki Hoen – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet but close to many restaurants. Easy access to shopping centre at downtown