- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- KLCC Park
- 4 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC
- 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 7 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur's Kuala Lumpur City Centre neighbourhood, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves, while Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Kuala Lumpur Bird Park and KidZania.Visit our Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- KLCC Park - 4 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 8 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 4 min drive
- Raja Chulan Station - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gobo Chit Chat – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Gobo Upstairs – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- SkyBar – Open daily, happy hour available.
- OnTheGo – Garden-view coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Proximity to entertainment is good (via Grab), yet quiet enough.