- Mount Kinabalu Park Entrance
- 14 min walk
- Mountain Garden
- 19 min walk
- Kundasang War Memorial
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges at Kinabalu Park is located in Ranau. Mount Kinabalu Park Entrance and Kundasang War Memorial are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Kinabalu National Park.
- Mount Kinabalu Park Entrance - 14 min walk
- Mountain Garden - 19 min walk
- Kundasang War Memorial - 7 min drive
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm - 14 min drive
- Poring Hot Spring - 39 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Where to eat
- Balsam Cafe – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Liwagu Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges at Kinabalu Park
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The Nepenthes Villa we stayed in was idyllic - perfect for curling up on the sofa in front of the fireplace. We loved being surrounded by nature while still having the conveniences of modern living like heated water for a warm shower.