Only dislike the carpet as it's a little bit dirty, and drainage-waterflow did not flow through.
- Centre Point
- 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market
- 12 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City
- 14 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Centre Point - 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 12 min walk
- KK Plaza - 13 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City - 14 min walk
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 18 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 4 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Promenade Cafe – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Dynasty Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, 2 coffee shops/cafés and a snack bar/deli are on-site. All 436 rooms offer free WiFi, free minibar items and LCD TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, electric kettles and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 105.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 50 for adults and MYR 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 50 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: MYR 4 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 105.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Promenade Hotel
- Promenade Kota Kinabalu
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Promenade Kota Kinabalu
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu Hotel
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: MYR 50 for adults and MYR 25 for children
- 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Kids pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
In most hotels disposable toothbrushes are always available in the room, but I don't find them in my 3-day stay Promenade. Only 2 clothe hangers were found in he wardrobe and definitely not enough..