- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 6 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka
- 7 min walk
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, Mercure Kota Kinabalu City Centre is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and 1Borneo Hypermall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 7 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 7 min walk
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Wetlands Centre - 4 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 11 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fratini's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Mou Passant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Compass – Open for happy hour.
About this property
Mercure Kota Kinabalu City Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not at all Mercure standard, stay away and it is not at all 4 stars! Horrible built quality, no noise isolation, low quality of everything. Good staffs though.