- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gaya Street Sunday Market
- 3 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka
- 3 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 5 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, Hotel Sixty3 is in the city centre. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 3 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 3 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 7 min walk
- KK Plaza - 8 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 10 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel Sixty3 exceeded our expectations in every way. The staff was very responsive to all of our questions leading up to check in. Even with a late check in, it was very easy getting to our room right away. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was spacious and clean. Sixty3 was very close to lots of restaurants and tourist services. Anyone looking for a convenient and affordable place to stay in Kota Kinabalu should look no further. Highly recommended!