No to match people, there was no car are somthing to bring are back, iT was clean but every where ther was ants , the service and food was good but not clean beach and match stone
- Davao Museum
- 32 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 33 min drive
- Damosa Gateway
- 36 min drive
- Ramon Magsaysay Park
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Davao Museum - 32 min drive
- Damosa Gateway - 36 min drive
- SM Lanang Premier - 36 min drive
- SMX Convention Center Davao - 37 min drive
- Ramon Magsaysay Park - 42 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gazebo – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Punta del Sol Beach Resort
Along with a restaurant, this resort has spa services and a meeting room. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk are on-site. Rooms offer showers and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 250.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Punta Sol Beach Resort Samal
- Punta Sol Beach Samal
- Punta Del Sol Resort Samal
- Punta del Sol Beach Resort Samal
- Punta del Sol Beach Resort Resort
- Punta del Sol Beach Resort Resort Samal
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Spa services onsite
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting Rooms
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
Nearby things to do
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
It was very good and comfortable!
It’s was mostly good, I was very comfortable in my hut just off of the beach with no air conditioner but a very nice fan. the men’s showers had a pool of water in it, and the goods were not at a fair price, there were stores just a short walk away where you could get a better price.