- Liked: Cleanliness
- Davao Crocodile Park
- 6 min drive
- Abreeza Mall
- 8 min drive
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao
- 8 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Davao, Orange Grove Hotel is near the airport. Davao Crocodile Park and Davao Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ramon Magsaysay Park and People's Park. Crocodile Farm and Monfort Bat Sanctuary are also worth visiting.Visit our Davao travel guide
- Davao Crocodile Park - 6 min drive
- Abreeza Mall - 8 min drive
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao - 8 min drive
- SM Lanang Premier - 10 min drive
- SMX Convention Center Davao - 11 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shindig – Open daily.
- Alfons – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Shindig – Karaoke bar. Open daily.
About this property
Orange Grove Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good location for the last night before your flight out of Davao. Close to the airport, a nice restaurant downstairs and streetfood around the corner. Old style, colonial, charming hotel for a fair price.