- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- R&R Resort Spa
- 10 min drive
- Lake Caliraya
- 10 min drive
- Ayala Greenfield Golf Course
- 22 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 79 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Sol Y Viento Pansol is located in Calamba. Ayala Greenfield Golf Course and Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Laguna Lake and Mount Makiling.
- R&R Resort Spa - 10 min drive
- Lake Caliraya - 10 min drive
- SM City Calamba - 18 min drive
- Jose Rizal Shrine - 21 min drive
- Ayala Greenfield Golf Course - 22 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 79 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Sabroso – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Fabero Chill Out Bar – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Sol Y Viento Pansol
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: PHP 300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sol Y Viento Pansol Resort
- Sol Y Viento Pansol Calamba
- Sol Y Viento Pansol Resort Calamba
- Disliked: Staff & service
Never again would I go to this resort
The resort on first appearance was quite good the firsts meal was ok then it started to go down hill on the second day it started with a very very poor breakfast which was over priced after breakfast I returned to my room to find house service had done a good job Only to receive a call from a friend of mine had had money stolen from his room Monday breakfast was atrocious uncooked eggs cold corned beef and half a tomato coffee and juice Hotel.com needs to send reps to these sight to experience the shambles before they put it on their site I would never recommend this resort to anyone The pools were ok nothing special