Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort with pools and private beach
Popular property highlights
This Mabini resort is by the sea, and is set on its own private sandy beach within easy reach of Mt. Gulugod Baboy Trailhead.
At Eagle Point Resort, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkelling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 75 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include balconies and room service (during limited hours). Bathrooms are shared.
Eagle Point Resort
Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. Cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools at Eagle Point Resort, and enjoy summer activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving.
A complimentary breakfast and manager's reception are offered (however, they may not be available daily). Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Eagle Point Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Built in 2004
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- On private beach
- Free area shuttle
- Free long-term parking
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Outdoor tennis court
- Banquet hall
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PHP 150.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( PHP 150.00 per 24-hour period )
Free long-term parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Eagles Nest – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a waterslide.
Guests aged under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Kayaking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1,000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 150.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PHP 150.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 5000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1,000 per night
- Eagle Point Resort Mabini
- Eagle Point Resort
- Eagle Point Mabini
- Eagle Point Resort Batangas/Mabini, Philippines
- Eagle Point Hotel Mabini
- Eagle Point Resort Batangas/Mabini
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.