Traveled in hot humid June. Arrived and was helped by porter Alan. Was upgraded for free to a spacious suite. Staff at the front made an effort to help locate restaurant on the first day. Room was clean, prompt service when needed. Had everything in it, including international power converters. Slept well on comfortable mattress. Staff helped to hail and direct taxi to desired location. Overall excellent stay.
- Helpful front desk staff, with excellent English.
- Plenty of shopping.
- Comfortable, spacious room.
- Good location.
- Taxi service.
- A little bit of a walk to get to the MTR station. Perhaps since it was so hot out, it made the walk seem longer than it was.
- Attached to a confusing mall, easy to get lost in. In order to get to the Star Ferry to Central or Wan Chai, you have to go into the crowded mall. There aren't any signs in Harbor City complex pointing to the Prince Hotel (and there is even a luxury goods store called "Prince" to make it more confusing")
- Security appears a little uptight and is somewhat intimidating. They stare at you while you come off the elevator and do not convey greetings.
- In-house add@Prince dining option was terrible. Not up to Western standards.
I wasn't too wowed over by The Langham initially, but the staff made it a great stay. All smiles, thoughtfulness and ready to be at your service attitude made this stay a very pleasant one, and this starts the moment you arrive at the lobby.
Great furnishings, very comfortable bed and amenities.
Once in the lifetime, must try staying with Hullett house, Everything went smooth n perfect..
I love the castle peak, nice Scottish interior design with well-equip electrical appliance..
Caught us off with surprise when they deliver a birthday cake on my birthday when nil plans pre-arrange..
Highly recommend to couples planning for quiet staycation or honeymoon...
Traveller from SGP
Hullett House is a celebration of Hong Kong rich and vibrant East meets West heritage. The design-led heritage development …More
After checking in we were greeted by Tina one of the hotels staff, who guided us to our room and explained all the features. After which she told us about the actitives that would be taking place over the weekend. Took out the local map to show where and the easy way yo get there.
I'm hard to impress I do travel internationally, but she went over and beyond. As well as the bell men who also took the time to go over some of be night life. It's also in a great location close to the subway and shopping. Also a eay walk to the nightly light show. I've been to HK many times and this hotel is worth the money.
Discover non-stop shopping, famous landmarks, and world-class museums (from art to science) in Tsim Sha Tsui. Serious shoppers should try the Harbour City shopping complex. Nathan Road’s Golden Mile offers more of the local scene. Canton Road offers designer labels, and Granville and Cameron roads boast bargain clothing. Head harborside to the promenade for the nightly Symphony of Lights show.