Please enter your travel dates.
4-star family-friendly hotel in Tokyo (Iidabashi) near Tokyo Dome
Located in the heart of Tokyo, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Tokyo Dome and Koishikawa Korakuen Garden. Also nearby are Ueno Zoo and Akihabara Electric Town.
In addition to 6 restaurants, Tokyo Dome Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions in guestrooms come with digital channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tokyo Dome Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1006
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 43
- Banquet facilities
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Number of restaurants - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- City view
Tokyo Dome Hotel has 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are advised that from April 2013, the check-out time will change to 11 AM. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Japan will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 100 (for 6 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.