Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury King Room Club Sofitel
Prestige Suite Club Sofitel
Classic King Room - Special Limited Offer
Superior Double Room with Garden View - Special Limited Offer
Central business district luxury hotel
Walk to The Rocks
Centrally located in Sydney's business and shopping districts, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is situated 1 km (0.6 mi) from The Rocks, 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from the Harbour Bridge, and 870 meters (0.5 mi) from the Sydney Opera House.
Shopping arcade and health club
This 5-star Sydney hotel features a shopping arcade and a health club offering complimentary pilates and yoga classes. Garden Court restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine.
City or courtyard views
The 436 guestrooms overlook the courtyard or offer city views. Rooms feature premium bedding, flatscreen TVs, and high-speed Internet access. Circular bathrooms offer oversized showers and anti-fog mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 5-star Sydney hotel dates to the 19th century, and counts dignitaries, royalty, and celebrities among its guests. Garden Court restaurant serves modern contemporary fare in an elegant, naturally-lit environment overlooking the hotel courtyard. High tea is offered daily at Soirée. Wentworth Arcade, a 2-level shopping area on site, includes clothing boutiques, a travel desk, and an art gallery. Guests can take advantage of complimentary pilates mat and yoga classes at Elixr Health Club.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth provides 11 conference rooms with a total of 23,026 square feet (2,140 square meters) of meeting space. The pillarless ballroom, with mirrored ceiling and stunning chandelier, accommodates up to 1,200 people. A 24-hour business center is also on site. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 436
- Audiovisual equipment
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2140
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23026
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Garden Court - Modern contemporary cuisine with French influence, featuring seasonal produce. Dining room overlooks the courtyard. Buffet breakfasts, weekday lunch, and dinner.
Soirée - Serves teas, coffees, cognac, cocktails, and champagne. Extensive menu options for lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
The full-service Lattouf Hair Spa offers massage, body, and beauty treatments, as well as a hair salon.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 29.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Deposit: AUD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 74 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.