Please enter your travel dates.
East Village View, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Park View
- 2 double
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
- 1 king
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Upscale hotel with rooftop pool, in center of Sydney
Hyde Park adjacent
Located in central Sydney, steps from the business district, this smoke-free hotel is adjacent to picturesque Hyde Park. The Opera House and Sydney Harbour's Circular Quay are within a 20-minute walk.
Swim with a view
The 23-story Sydney Pullman Hotel features a rooftop pool and sundeck with expansive views of the city and the park. The views are also impressive from the hotel's Windows on the Park restaurant.
LCD TVs, luxury beds
Stylish guestrooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows, signature bedding, LCD TVs, and marble baths. Conveniences include wireless Internet access, generous work areas, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 23-story Sydney Pullman Hotel is steps from the CBD (Central Business District). Hyde Park, a popular urban oasis, is adjacent to the hotel. The Museum rail station is just 0.2 km away.
A rooftop pool with spa tub and sundeck offers panoramic vistas. The Pullman Hotel's Windows on the Park restaurant showcases modern Australian cuisine, complemented by park and city views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. The wine list features premium Australian selections.
Conveniences include a fitness center, a concierge desk, business services, a number of conference rooms, and wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms (surcharge). Secure self parking and valet parking are available for a fee (height restrictions apply). A shuttle service to the airport is also available (surcharge). The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 23
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Windows on the Park Restaurant - Located on level two with windows overlooking Hyde Park. buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Bar 36 - Located on the first floor. Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks. Open daily.
The Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre (0.5 km) has an eight-lane, 50-metre swimming pool, a leisure pool with wave machine and rapid river run, basketball and tennis courts, and a children's play area.
On site are a large number of recreational facilities including a 10-metre heated rooftop freshwater swimming pool with views of Sydney's CBD and Hyde Park. Other facilities include a two─three person indoor spa tub overlooking the pool area and Hyde Park. A sauna and steam room is located nearby. Also on the pool level is a two-room fitness centre containing cardio equipment with a treadmill, bike, and step machine, and a system for resistance training.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 34 for adults and AUD 17 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.