Please enter your travel dates.
Grand Room, 1 King Bed - Room Only
Grand Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Room Only
Langham Club, Room, 1 King Bed - Club & Suite Deal
Executive Suite - Club & Suite Deal
Luxury hotel near Victoria Harbour waterfront
Harbour City shopping
Just 109 yards (100 meters) from Harbour City, Hong Kong's massive shopping arcade, this luxury hotel is 218 yards (200 meters) from the Victoria Harbour waterfront.
The Victorian design hotel includes a Mediterranean rooftop pool, a health club, four restaurants, two bars, conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms include private bathrooms, complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV channels, direct-dial phones, desks, minibars, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Langham, Hong Kong, is located in Tsimshatsui, Kowloon's busiest commercial and entertainment district. Décor is reminiscent of an old European hotel. Amenities include a Mediterranean-style rooftop pool, a health club, a variety of restaurants, a deli, two bars, conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center with unlimited complimentary Internet access. Valet parking and an airport shuttle at scheduled times are available (surcharges apply).
Children under the age of 13 are unfortunately not permitted in The Langham Club. Families with children under the age of 13 that have made a booking with Langham Club privileges are welcome to have breakfast at The Food Gallery Restaurant and enjoy afternoon tea and evening drinks at our Palm Court instead of The Langham Club lounge. Children aged 13 or above are welcome to the Club under supervision of parents or guardians.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 16
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 498
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 624
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 58
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Flat-panel TV
T'ang Court - This Michelin-starred restaurant reflects the classic timelessness of China's golden age. Amid lavish furnishings, dine on authentic Cantonese cuisine.
The Food Gallery - Boasting a fresh, modern ambiance, delighting guests with the extensive selection of Western, Chinese and Asian dishes influenced from Hong Kong's diverse world-class cuisines. Active and vibrant interactive kitchens are in full sight so you can view treats prepared before your eyes.
The Bostonian - Has an excellent reputation for its lively atmosphere and dishes such as Boston lobsters served American style. Expect serious American-sized portions, too. A sommelier can assist with wine choices.
Main St. Deli - This authentic New York style deli offers New York deli favourites, such as Reuben sandwiches, pastrami on rye, hot corned beef, brisket, knishes, bagels, salads and chicken soup with matzoh balls. This cozy meeting place is wonderful for discussing business or simply taking a break from the excitement of Tsimshatsui.
Palm Court - Palm Court serves breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM daily. Gilt screens with rich fabrics divide Palm Court into smaller discrete private spaces. Live strings and jazz in the afternoon and evening enhance the elegant atmosphere. Palm Court serves The Langham Afternoon Tea Monday to Friday.
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For check-in, please proceed to the hotel's entrance on Kowloon Park Drive. For more information please contact the hotel using the contact details found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 251 for adults and HKD 185 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 137 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1512 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Langham, Hong Kong is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.