Book your room at The Excelsior Hong Kong
Standard Room TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Side Harbour View Room TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Side Harbour View Room KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Harbour View Room TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Harbour View Room KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Superior Room KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Superior Room TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Causeway Bay hotel with modern services, fine restaurants
Surrounded by Causeway Bay, the main shopping, dining, and entertainment district, the hotel is around the corner from Victoria Park and one mile from the Wanchai district.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), and four popular restaurants, two lounges, and a coffee shop offer a variety of cuisines.
Cool, convenient rooms
The 884 air-conditioned guestrooms have high-speed Internet access (surcharge), satellite TV, and attache-sized safes; 24-hour room service and in-room massages are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Excelsior Hong Kong
The hotel is connected by two covered walkways to two large shopping centers, with designer and local brands available. A 4,000-square-foot fitness center offers a well-equipped gym, sauna and steam room. Aromatherapy, acupressure and refloxology massage services are also available. An eclectic mix of restaurants and bars includes a typical English-style pub, a small Italian taverna, a highly popular dim sum restaurant, and rooftop restaurant with harbor views. The Noon Day Gun is sounded each day opposite the hotel. One meeting/conference room and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are also available.
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 884
- Number of floors - 34
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (130 HKD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (130 HKD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 35 HKD per hour )
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
ToTT's and Roof Terrace - Located at the top of the 34-floor hotel, this restaurant offers panoramic views over Victoria Harbour and beyond. The decor is contemporary and and live entertainment is offered most evenings. This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Café on the 1st - Offers all-day dining with buffets.
Cammino - Offering Tuscan decor and cuisine in an intimate setting, Cammino features an impressive list of 100 Italian wines and serves lunch and dinner.
Yee Tung Heen Chinese Restaurant – This restaurant serves distinctive, authentic Cantonese cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Dickens Bar - This long-time favorite is modeled after a typical English pub, with fare to match. More than 80 different beers and wines are available.
Expresso - Guests can indulge in illy-brand coffee and a variety of gourmet sandwiches, salads, and pastries at Expresso.
Nearby Things to Do
The 4,000-square-foot fitness center was renovated at the end of 2003. It offers weights, computerized fitness testing, and cardiovascular and progressive-resistance areas. Complimentary aerobics sessions are available. The hotel also has saunas and steam rooms.
Extensive recreational facilities are available at Victoria Park, an easy five-minute walk from the hotel, including swimming, tennis, and jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 239.8 for adults and HKD 162.8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 35 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 35 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 250 per night
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.