Availability: Regal Kowloon Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Kowloon property near Hong Kong Museum of History
Located in Tsim Sha Tui, Hong Kong's commercial and entertainment district, the hotel offers convenient access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and a metro station.
This hotel offers a fitness center, a hair salon, a shopping arcade, and a travel agency. There are 14 meeting rooms on site, and event catering is available. Room service is available around the clock, and 4 restaurants are provided on site.
Guestrooms offer air conditioning, minibars, coffee/tea makers, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 10 June 2014 to 1 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Regal Kowloon Hotel Amenities
This green-certified, 15-floor Regal Kowloon Hotel has 600 guestrooms. Amenities include extensive corporate facilities including business centre and function rooms. It has several on-site dining options, a fitness room, hair salon, shopping arcade, travel agency, and 24-hour room service.
The Regal Kowloon Hotel has a business center, conference rooms, and public-area Internet access.
Business center: The business center provides fax, secretarial service, and broadband Internet access. Guests can hire a LCD projector for around HKD 1500 per day.
Internet access: The business center provides wireless Internet access for around HKD 50 per 15 minutes. Fee(s) subject to change without notice.
Conference/function room(s): The hotel has 11,905 square feet (1,106 square meters) of meeting space ranging from small meeting rooms to a large ballroom.
Other: Translation and business services are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Number of floors - 15
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 11905
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1106
- Year Built 1982
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Café Allegro - Provides international breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets in a casual dining environment. Modern décor. An afternoon tea buffet is available at weekends and public holidays. Open from mid-morning until late.
Regala Healthy Cakes - Light and low calorie meals. Serves warm and cold desserts, cakes, sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes, herbal and flavoured teas, as well as coffees all day.
Mezzo Grill - A steak and seafood grill restaurant specialising in char-grilled dishes and creative modern cuisine.
Regal Court - Specializes in traditional Cantonese favorites and authentic Sichuan dishes, as well as dim sum.
V Bar - Located on ground floor. Live music every night, cocktails and light snacks.
The Regal Kowloon offers a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Regal Kowloon Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 240 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.