Availability: Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Comfort Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Free shuttle, near Ladies’ Market
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, complimentary use of a smart phone during stay
Opened in 2010, the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong features a 24-hour fitness studio, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms.
Free use of smart phone
This hotel offers 285 smartly designed air-conditioned rooms. Guests are given complimentary use of a smart phone with free Internet, a personal hotspot for multi-device connectivity, and local/international calls. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong Amenities
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 285
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In the event of a no-show, the room will only be held until next day 11 AM for all guaranteed reservations (excludes non-refundable bookings).
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 132 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.