Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - non refundable
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - non refundable
Deluxe Room, City View - Advance Purchase - non refundable
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room Only - non refundable
Contemporary hotel near Wan Chai, Causeway Bay
Cosmopolitan Hotel is located in Wan Chai, opposite Happy Valley racecourse, an eight-minute walk to Causway Bay, and a few minutes' journey to most major business and commercial districts.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the marbled lobby with chandeliers and restaurant; a complimentary shuttle operates to Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, and Times Squaure.
Pick a pillow
Guests can select from a menu of six pillows in the 454 contemporary guestrooms, which also feature massaging showerheads and optional in-room foot massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 4 May 2014 to 30 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
The well-lit lobby area of this 25-story hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access and clusters of tables with high-backed chairs. Two private rooms equipped with computers, printers, and high-speed Internet access are also complimentary. A small bar in a corner of lobby serves beer, cocktails, and finger foods.
HK500+ per 24-hour period. Secure, underground parking.
HK500+ per 24-hour period. Secure, underground parking.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Secure parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 454
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 25
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
He Jiang - Serves a blend of Sichuan and Huai-yang cuisines by native chefs with authentic recipes from Chengdu and Yangzhou. Open daily from 6:30 AM to 11 PM.
3T bar - This small, street-level lobby bar counter serves finger foods and cocktail drinks till midnight. High-backed chairs and coffee tables in the lobby provide additional seating. Complimentary wireless Internet access available here.
A fitness centre is located on site. One side of the hotel is fringed by the Queen Elizabeth Stadium, which has a 3,500-seat arena, gymnasiums, squash courts, badminton courts, and a multi-purpose hall. Facilities can be can be set up for badminton, basketball, table tennis, volleyball, and boxing. Swimming facilities are available at the Morrison Hill Public Swimming Pool, a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Tennis courts can be found at Victoria Park or Causeway Bay Sports Ground, about 1 km (less than a mile) away. Facing the hotel is the Happy Valley Race Course, Hong Kong's key horse racing facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 160 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 132 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 132 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 605 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.