Availability: Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Lapu Lapu luxury spa resort
Situated on historic Mactan Island, the beachfront resort is 6.3 km (3.8 miles) from Cebu Mactan International Airport and a 30-minute drive away from Cebu City and Cebu International Convention centre.
Beach, spa, and gardens
A expansive, full-service spa is matched with a white sand beach; landscaped gardens surround the resort's two wings.
Guestrooms feature locally-crafted furniture, minibars, and garden or sea views. Surf the high-speed Internet; order from room service 24 hours a day.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 28 April 2014 to 23 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa Amenities
Spread over 13 hectares, two wings of rooms face the extensive gardens. The Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa's business centre features rooms and computer workstations for rent. Fax, printing, and typing services are also available (surcharge). Function facilities include an assortment of larger ballrooms for weddings, meetings, and exhibitions.
Guests are provided with free secure parking. Babysitting or child care is available for an additional charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
Tides - an all-day dining restaurant serving a buffet of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in an open, interactive kitchen setup
Tea of Spring - Offers a selection of herbal, and vegetarian and fragrant Chinese classic dishes complemented with a wide selection of loose-leaf teas. Private dining rooms are available.
Cowrie Cove - offers delicious al fresco dining by the sea, perfect for intimate celebrations. Its selection of seafood and grilled delights are inspired by a fusion of Asian and Western cuisines.
Acqua - features modern authentic Italian cuisine with a panoramic view of the ocean. Its signature pizzas, baked in a classic brick oven, are popular favorites
Buko Bar - is situated at the main wing pool-the best place for guest to take light refreshments in between swimming. On selected days of the week, a native buffet and cultural show are available for guest to experience a true Filipino fiesta.
Complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, towels, and umbrellas are provided to enhance guest enjoyment of the private white sand beach. A banana boat and kayaking are both available on site.
A fitness centre, with modern equipment and comprehensive facilities is located in the main wing of the hotel. Male and female changing rooms are equipped with steam rooms, spa tubs, and saunas.
Mactan and Cebu Island offers many recreational activities within a short distance from the resort. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
At 10,000 square metres (90,000 square feet), CHI, The Spa is a tranquil village inside the resort offering a wide variety of treatments and therapies. Private villas and suites, decorated with Tibetan antiques, are available for singles and couples; some suites feature private swimming pools.
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests must provide the hotel with their planned arrival time and flight details, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 200 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.