Book your room at Le Meridien Bangkok
Vista ClassMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Vista PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
CircularMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Avantec SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Hotel in Bangkok near Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park nearby
Situated in Bangkok, this hotel is close to Patpong Night Market, Lumphini Park, and Siam Square. Area attractions also include Pratunam Market and Suan Pakkard Palace.
restaurants + bar/lounge
In addition to 1 restaurants, Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and spa services.
Desks, ergonomic chairs
LCD televisions come with cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, signature bedding, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Bangkok
At your hotel
Le Meridien Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Guests can dine at one of Le Meridien Bangkok's restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of limo/town car service, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Bangkok hotel also offers valet parking, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Le Meridien Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 24
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 6017
- Conference space size (meters) - 559
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 475 THB per day ) , Wired internet access ( 475 THB per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually furnished
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Le Meridien Bangkok has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Le Meridien Bangkok offers spa services.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Le Meridien Bangkok
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: THB 883 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 475 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 475 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2,200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2,237 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Meridien Bangkok is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.